In this section:
Separate hostels are provided for boys and girls. Girls hostel has 16 rooms, which can accommodate about 90 students.The hostel rooms are spacious, adequately ventilated, well maintained and furnished with necessary accessories. The hostel, in addition, has a general store for provisions required by the students. The hostel runs a mess. A separate TV room and reading room are provided in the Girls’ and Boys' Hostel.
- Fully furnished and spacious rooms
- R O mineral water round the clock
- 100% hygienic and quality food
- First aid facility
- Backup power (125 KV DG set)
- Round the clock security guard
- Provision and general stores
- Coin telephones
- Under senior faculty supervision
- Indoor games
- Availability of Electricians and Plumber
- Green carpet lawn
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR HOSTEL RESIDENTS
Students desirous of staying in the hostel should express the same in the prescribed form. The option forms should be handed over to the Warden. Rules and Regulations that should be followed in the Hostel are listed below.
- No student should stay in the hostel, without specific permission from the warden, when the college is working.
- The Mess Timings are Breakfast : 7.30a.m - 8.30a.m Lunch : As provided in the college timetable Tea : 4.30p.m - 5.30 p.m Dinner : 8.00p.m - 9.00p.m
- The study hours in the hostel are from 5.30 p.m to 8.00 p.m daily. During the study hours, the students are expected to stay in their allotted rooms and keep their rooms open.
- Permission to go out of the Hostel will be given only once in a month on a holiday and They can leave the Hostel after 6.30a.m and should return before 6.00p.m
- No student will be allowed to go out based on a phone message. Phone calls from outsiders, other than parents of students, are strictly prohibited.
- Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians who alone will be permitted to visit the students in the hostel.
- Students will ordinarily be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously for more than 5 days or more. Students going out of the hostel either to the city or on a holiday should enter the date and time of leaving the hostel and date and time of returning to the hostel.
- Any student willing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is directly made by the parents to the principal.
- Day Scholars are not allowed to visit the hostels on any account.
- Hostel students are not permitted to use the college bus, which is meant for day scholors.
- Unauthorized electrical fittings and gadgets should not be used in the hostel rooms.
Students who are found guilty of misbehavior or bad conduct will be expelled from the hostels.
- Students are expected to keep their rooms neat and tidy and are responsible for the furniture and bedding provided to them.