Education at CEC isn’t confined to the courses a student selects; We believe in the overall development of each of our student. This includes physical fitness, mental and physical agility, team spirit and the discipline and drive required to work towards a goal, not to mention the ability to loosen up and have some fun. That’s where our extensive sports facilities fit in.CEC emphasizes the importance of sports and considers them as an integral part of the curriculum. we encourage our students to pursue excellence in their chosen sports, providing them with the infrastructure and guidance to excel. These entire sporting activities are supervised by able and eligible Physical Director.
The sports infrastructure comprises facilities for indoor and outdoor games. There are well-maintained outdoor fields for cricket, football, tennis , volleyball, athletics and so on. We have an indoor stadium built to international standards for badminton, table tennis and gyms for boys and girls. In the last year district wise “Eenadu cricket tournament” is hosted at CEC.
Annual Sports Activities
- Participation in JNTU, Kakinada zonal and inter zonal tournaments.
- Participation in South Zone and All India inter university tournaments.
- Participation in invitational inter-collegiate tournaments..
- Conducting the College Annual Sports day.
- Organizing the CEC Rolling Trophies, CEC Open, University Tournaments.